Monday, January 01, 2018

😶Alfred/Me/My Journal/January 2018-A

🚴🏼Mt. Pinatubo Crater
*My bald hair and that guy on black shirt's hair.😂🤣😆
with Mr. Adriel Paglinawan & Mr. Bun Hwa Ma😊
14 May 2017


👦🏻🧓🏼👨🏻Colleagues at The SO, Riyadh
the last time I've met Joseph was 1996
4 January 2018

Black Mirror is a British science fiction anthology television series created by Charlie Brooker,
with Brooker and Annabel Jones serving as the programme showrunners.
It centres on dark and satirical themes that examine modern society,
particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies.

📺Black Mirror
4 January 2018


 Arroceros Park, Manila

 The consul at The U.S. embassy asked me
to draw a girl in his dreams, I gave him this.









from Sis Carol Mendoza

🍳Our Breakfast
3 January 2018

My Siblings
01 January 2018

No comments: