Tuesday, June 13, 2017

📄Letters


Wi____ Tor____

Please whisper a prayer for my eldest brother who was called home by his creator.

My elder brother Manong Dollie was named after the  famous American general who liberated the Philippines, Douglas McArthur. I don't know if he approved of this name but I surmised he may not liked it because he preferred  not to be called with this name.

In his growing up years, he somewhat played the role as a black sheep of the family and oftentimes found home  in the streets and basketball courts with his friends in our province in Mindanao and consequently was involved in some street brawls. As a brother, he possessed a very big heart and was very protective of me being the youngest in the family. But schools in our province were competing to offer him scholarships to play in their basketball varsities. Playing as a shooting guard, with a height of 5'10" not really tall at that time, but together with his cousin Bobong, they wrecked havoc on the opposing team. Blessed with good looks, I often wake up to my mom's castigating him about his love affairs and falling grades.

But later in his adult years, as he settled with married life, I saw a dramatic transformation. Gone were the wayward ways he became a doting father so loving of his three kids that he practically smothered them with great love. I could say that married life was his calling or rather fatherhood was his vocation.

When I heard that he was diagnosed with lung cancer, I was not worried because I told myself he was made of some sterner stuff and no disease could have vanquished him. But years of smoking had made its toll. As he went frail and gaunt, there were many times that I want to go home and rushed to hug him but I just couldn't bring myself to do it as I might not be able to control my emotion. And as I bid him goodbye, I will ask God to take him in his paradise, because that is the place deserving of him. And in hindsight, I recall a passage which says, " sometimes a brother is better than being a superhero" ...but if I have my ways,  I want him both, my brother the superhero!

Rest In Peace Manong...
*********************

Cri_____ Ch____

This is the face of a homewrecker. I've been married for four years and we've been together for 13 long years. Because of this bitch, who is very proud to call my husband her boyfriend, our marriage was destroyed. She is proud to be a mistress and as per her, her whole family knows. So to all married girls, beware of this whore.. alam nyo na ginalingan e. Her name is ------, a flight attendant of #-----.

I caught this girl flirting my husband thru txt last april 30 2015. I messaged her that I am the wife and it is not ok (actually for any wife) that some girl is calling her husband "babe". She is aware that my husband is married. She intentionally and deliberately wants to destroy our marriage and she succeeded. I don't know how she affords to sleep at night hugging my husband knowing someone is hurting because of her?! 

I kept quiet for several months. Afterwhich, I ask God for healing. Until my husband decided to somehow try fix our marriage. Benefit of the doubt, I agreed. But it was indeed a wrong decision. Ms. ----, found out our "dating" and started harassing me through my messenger calling my husband his boyfriend for God's sake. I felt humiliated by her "kapal ng mukha" attitude. I even felt at that moment that I am the mistress and not her. They are still together and I know I can't do anything about it. God bless them both for hurting me and destroying my life.

I was betrayed not once but twice by the same individuals. Still, I am hurting inside no one could ever imagine.. 

Kindly share..

(sorry for the guys on my pictures. They are not included in the issue. My apologies)

 

Bayaw Sabayton:

Syet kailan kaya ako magkakaroon ng sariling bahay? yung may lawn, may garden, mataas ang ceiling , naka sabit ang mga paintings, mga artworks sa pader na galing sa mga kaibigan. 

Tapos isang malupit na bookshelves na may section ng Filipiana, na karamihan ng laman din ay libro ng mga gawa ng kabigan na writers, artists, photographer etc. o mga artbooks na andun na feature ang mga tropa ko. 

Magandang kitchen na pwede ako mag luto para sa mga kabigan na bibisita. 

Magandang sound system para sa mga suwabeng music. 

Magandang garden table na design at gawa ng isang kabigan, na  pwede namin tambayan mag asawa, at mag reminisce ng mga masasayang alala, o pag usapan ang mga bagay bagay sa paligid, o san ang next na punta na dagat o bundok. 

basta lahat ng furnitures sa bahay  ay design at gawa ng mga kabigan. 

Magandang playroom para sa amin ng anak ko,  na pwede kami mag laro ng play station ng matagal, tapos yung pwedeng  manood ng pelikula. 

Tapos isang maliit na studio na pwede ako mag pinta, gumawa ng wood works o kung ano man ang maisip pwede mag shoot ng video mag edit etc 

May isang kuarto na walang laman, pero yung paligid ng labas puro green lang , magandang halaman, may malinis na fishpond sa paligid . Para kung gusto ko lang ng payapa dun ako pupunta  tatambay. 

Marami pa akong gustong gawin sa gusto kong magiging bahay. 

Pero syet kailan kaya ako magkakaron ng sariling bahay? na pwede ng lumuma ang mga gusto kong bagay, kasabay ng edad ko na maari ko na rin maiiwan sa anak ko, at magiging apo kapag pumayapa na ako. 

Syet kailan kaya talaga ako magkakabahay. 

#Bayawgraphy 06-17-2017


Bhie ko,

          Sorry kasi iiwan na kita sa mundo,,,,, mahal naman kita eh! Kaso hinde ko kasi kinaya na laging pangalawa na lang ako sa puso mo,,,, at least sa langit nakikita kita sa lahat ng oras
        Salamat sa time mo bhie,,, mahal kita kahit na laging ako ang ngapaparaya,, ako ang nasasaktan, kasi ganito ako mag mahal eh! Di bali magkikita pa din naman tayong dalawa,

     Masakit nung pinili mo ang DOTA keysa sa akin,, mas masaya ka pag kasama mo mga friends mo, mas masakit sa lahat dine-deny mo ako sa harap nila, so it's better to say goodbye to you na lang, I love you (sabay inom ng panglinis sa silver)

No comments: